Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yea! I started a blog!

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but never thought I had the time... until today... I realized that if I spent half the time I do playing games on facebook then I had plenty of time to start a blog.  So today I have traded in my games for blogging!  I am currently working on my first custom order quilt but there is still so much that I have to learn about quilting and I am at a stand still due to lack of knowledge/experience.  I am attempting to machine quilt for the first time and I keep running into tucks and puckers and they are very frustrating... once I get past this I will be done and that feeling of "completion" is a GREAT feeling... well, it's back to exploring the internet for information and great ideas so that I can complete this project and move on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment